The iPad SUCKS. The iPad SUCKS.

bahahahahaha

ahhh this made me laugh. and its so true. Screw the iPad. haha Nicely done.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

LOL THAT WAS KING!!!!

That was by far the best CS Flash video ive ever seen in my life, it was so.... so.... PERFECT! Ahaha i cant get enough of it. Its absolutely amazing! GJ!!!!!

StealthBeast responds:

Thats right Im your king. Now go buy alien hominid, then vote five on this!

thanks for the review!

AniMSN 70 AniMSN 70

WoW! Superb!

Cant wait to see the continuation of this... because this was absolutely f'ing awesome. Good work!

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow!

trippiest game i have ever played. to keep it short and sweet, this game pwns.

Windows Xp Super ED. Windows Xp Super ED.

So True...

Hahaha i thought this was absolutely hilarious, because im pretty sure its happened to everyone. this used to happen to my old computer all the time so i gutted it and smashed it with a crowbar just for fun :). Good work.

Aerial Invasion Aerial Invasion

boring.

Its an alright game i suppose.. if you have nothing better to do, which most people do. It kept me busy for about.. 2 minutes. then i realized i just wasted 2 minutes of my life by playing this game.

HEADON! HEADON!

:O!

absolutely amazing. Dirty, Hard, and absolutely awesome. Bottom line Raw. Sick track.

[GF]FoCus[GF] [GF]FoCus[GF]

if there is one.

If there is one person on this website who knows house. and has it on lock n key. its you. i dig all your tracks. Your music is absolutely awesome. and im definitely a huge fan. Sick beat. Thanks for making awesome music.

GroundForce responds:

you are welcome! :)

Smacked wiv da butt-Fix, Giggs Smacked wiv da butt-Fix, Giggs

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!

for sure. Rhymes are good. flow is gold. - Go Jumpoff.TV and join the World Rap Championships... sound like some ive heard in there before but names dont ring a bell.. you UK are sick at freestyling.... and rappin. cheers.

BOOMBLAST responds:

haha bless for that g, but yea im pretty sure the sn1 fam won a award for the mixtape "another quick 1" but appreciate the love dawg.